Schools in Inland Greens>Question Details

Melissa, Other/Just Looking in Inland Greens, Wilmi...

Do you know of any Townhomes in Inland Greens for Rent?

Asked by Melissa, Inland Greens, Wilmington, NC Sat Oct 31, 2009

Answers

2
Hi Melissa, I received a phone call a couple of days ago from a gentleman who owns an Inland Greens unit who just got notice from his tenant. He saw our exchange here on Trulia and he asked me to contact you to see if you were still interested in one. Please give me a call at 910-431-0084 and I will give you his information. Thanks!!
Caroline
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 5, 2009
Hi Melissa,
I just looked in the MLS for any Inland Greens units available for rental and there weren't any in there right now. I did find 7 units listed for sale, some vacant, where the owners may consider leasing instead of continuing to try to sell. If you will contact me at http://www.livingseaside.com I will do some digging for you. I don't know if you are stuck on ONLY Inland Greens, but I am listing a rental in Eastwood Village around the corner today. Very nice unit and good updates.
Thanks.
Caroline
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 1, 2009