Schools in 73099>Question Details

Charla, Home Buyer in Yukon, OK

Do you get to choose which school you would like your child to attend Trails or Creek??

Asked by Charla, Yukon, OK Wed Jul 25, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 73099

Help the community by answering this question:


Unfortunately your child school is assign to the area you are living in. The good news is, that you may transfer your child to the school of your choice. The only problem you may face is the transportation. Buses are assigned to the neighborhoods where the the appropriate school area are. So if you will be able to take your child to and from school, it shouldn't be a problem.
Call Mustang Public Schools @ 405 376 2461 for more info.
Contact me with any question.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 28, 2012
I am planing to move to Yukon or Mustang and I have an 8 yr old son. Are there any great schools that you recommend. Which school district is better (Yukon or Mustang)?
Flag Fri Jan 4, 2013
If you want to choose which school your children will attend, you need to determine that before you purchase a home. The school has boundaries to determine which location each home will be attending, I've attached the map. If you have a specific home in mind, I can tell you which school the children would attend. Email or call (405)259-6565.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 14, 2013
No. The neighborhood determines which school your child will attend. You can look up the map on In the neighborhoods North of Reno (Between Mustang Road and Cemetery Road) some children attend Yukon Public Schools so look up and it will show you the map.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 3, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oklahoma > Canadian County > Yukon > 73099 > Schools in 73099 > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer