Schools in La Jolla>Question Details

John, Other/Just Looking in University City, MO

Considering Gillispie, Evans, & Country Day. Concerned Gillispie has too little space/resources for grades 4 ?

Asked by John, University City, MO Thu Dec 11, 2008

--
This question is about Gillispie School: http://www.trulia.com/schools/CA-La_Jolla/Gillispie_School/

0 votes Share Flag Schools in La Jolla

Answers

3
My son goes to Evans and we absolutely adore it! Visit the school and get a feel for the students. Good Luck!
Torrey Pines is highly rated, and surprise surprise, so are the rest of La Jolla schools. Public schools have a bad reputation, but in La Jolla, parent involvement, has made all the difference Parents should sit in and view first hand the quality of teaching.The more the parents get involved, the better the school..
Meant to say too does Gillispie have any issues we should be concerned about and do any Gillispie parents feel like the small amount of learning and outdoor space/resources for grades 4+ are a disadvantage to other private schools or Torrey Pines Elem. which is where my child could also go? Thanks