Schools in Schaumburg>Question Details

Nina, Renter in Schaumburg, IL

Can you tell me which elementary schools are in the same boundaries as Fremd and Conant H.S. respectively?

Asked by Nina, Schaumburg, IL Wed Apr 13, 2011

I would like for my children to attend Conant H.S or Fremd H.S.. & MacArthur Elem. Can you please send rentals for 3-4 bd. & 2 bath pet fdly.only. within the $1600-2000 range Scaumburg or hoffman Estates area is preferred.

Answers

3
As a mother of 4 and former 211 teacher, I understand your concerns about school boundaries. I keep maps of the boundaries in my office as rental listings often give sketchy information as to specific schools. Fremd's boundary is north of I-90, Conant is south. Very little of District 54 goes north of the tollway, so Fremd pulls primarily from District 15. District 54's internal boundaries are changing next year and close to be finalized. They haven't printed the new maps yet but have an useful link on their website with new proposed boundaries by address. I will be glad to help you in your search. Please contact me directly.
Nancy Eisele
nancy.eisele@cbexchange.com
630 776-1410
Nina:

I would be happy to help you. I will need an email address to send you the listings that are available with your requirements. Please feel free to contact me directly and I would be happy to assist you. The area is right in my back yard!

Linda Dressler, SRES, SFR, ADPR
Schaumburg, IL
I would be happy to help you with this but I need some addition information. Please call me at 312.9619685.

Raven Guzik
Web Reference: http://ravenguzik.com