Schools in Chadds Ford>Question Details

Angeleyes371, Other/Just Looking in Chadds Ford, PA

Can you give me rentals in garnet valley and chadds ford pa 3 bedrooms.?

Asked by Angeleyes371, Chadds Ford, PA Wed Aug 26, 2009

I need a home right away. My credit is bad as I went through a bad divorce. I have 4 children and am in need of someone who can help me. I am crying out for someone to help me. I deal with cash for my rent. I have a good reference letter from my landlord. They are selling the property I am living in and have to be out of this place by Sept 13th. Like I said I need a person who is willing to work with me. I am honest and it seems like people can't trust people anymore. But I need someone to help me. I do pay my rent on time. I need a place with at least 4 bedrooms.

Answers

1
Dear Angeleyes371,

I would be happy to assist you in your search for a rental. I have attached my information and ask that you contact me at your earliest convenience, as there is additional information I will need from you in order to assist you better.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Dawn Sumski
Keller Williams Realty - Midway
200 Municipal Drive, Suite 2
Thorndale, PA19372
484-784-2153 (direct)
610-864-9027 (cell)