Schools in La Mirada>Question Details

Andrea Powers…, Home Buyer in La Habra, CA

Can you attend schools in the Fullerton Joint Union High School District if you live in La Mirada?

Asked by Andrea Powers Wooldridge, La Habra, CA Fri May 17, 2013

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:



You need to go to the school and let them you will be moving out of the district but let them know you wish to attend/stay there. If you child has already started there they seem to be more likely to let you stay. They may have you meet with the board to ask them to let you change or stay.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 21, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer