Schools in Sugar Land>Question Details

Ganesan, Other/Just Looking in 77498

Can we get school admission now,?

Asked by Ganesan, 77498 Sat Oct 20, 2012

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:


As long as you can lease a house or apartment in your name , your child will get the admission in public school. For more information go to I. Feel free to call me and ask me any question you have.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer