Schools in Boise>Question Details

Linda L. Rob…, Other/Just Looking in Meridian, ID

Can my son have the option to attend school there, or are they available in Meridian?

Asked by Linda L. Roberts, Meridian, ID Sun Mar 22, 2009

This question is about Ada County Juvenile Center:

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Boise

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Linda,
The Ada County Juvenile center is the school for the detention center. I used to volunteer for diversion program, and it was my understanding that kids needed to be in the detention center in order to attend that school. I am going to send you a link for alternative schools in the Meridian district for you to look at. Hopefully that helps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 22, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Idaho > Ada County > Boise > Schools in Boise > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer