Schools in Dallas>Question Details

Asidd10, Renter in Dallas, TX

Can my kids join Townview Mag High School if I buy house 421 E 10th St?

Asked by Asidd10, Dallas, TX Fri Dec 7, 2012

This question was asked from…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Dallas

Help the community by answering this question:


In order to attend Townview the student must apply to the school in which they wish to attend. The applications can be found on the DISD website. The deadlines for early applications used to be in January I believe. Any DISD student who meets the criteria can apply. There are no attendance boundries for magnet schools as long as you reside in DISD. My daugther graduated in 2010 from the Law Magnet at Townview and I encourage your child to apply. It was a wonderful experience from a student and parent standpoint.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 10, 2012
Hello Asidd, I would highly recommend calling the school district; the district should be able to proivde you the most accurate and up-to-date information.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Yes, you can transfer anyway at the high school level into Townview in Oak Cliff if your home school does not offer the curriculum or academy you desire...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Hi Asidd,

This home is zoned for Adamson HIghschool. I am affraid that you wont able to get your kids in Townview High.

Please let me know if you want me to send you a list of homes for that school.

You can also search for homes in Bishop art area at


JP and Associate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Contact DISD or the school you want your children to go to.

Good luck.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Best to ask the school directly.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
I agree!
Flag Fri Dec 7, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Dallas County > Dallas > Schools in Dallas > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer