Schools in Springfield>Question Details

Jack Miller, Renter in Springfield, MO

Can my daughter attend any of the elementary school as long as it is the same District? We wish to send her to Pershing instead of Pittman.

Asked by Jack Miller, Springfield, MO Tue Apr 16, 2013

Answers

4
The Springfield Public Schools will consider a request to attend a school other than the one for the address where you live on a case by case basis. It is never automatic but can be permitted if there is room in the school you want to attend and your request is approved.
Thank you very much! Best answer so far.
Flag Tue Apr 16, 2013
May not be a problem. You just have. To get permission from School Board and very helpful. Martha Rogers 838-4939. *******are you thinking about buying a home--give me a call.
No, the R-12 school system sets the line for the schools every so often. You may reach them at 417-523-0000. Or possibly on line at R-12 schools
Letty VanKleeck
You need to check with the Springfield Public School Office. Unless things have changed I think you have to live in the boundary lines for each school.