Schools in 32459>Question Details

Sherri, Renter in Pensacola, FL

Can anyone tell me how the Elementary schools area are? Is it a long commute for someone working in Panama City Beach with the traffic?

Asked by Sherri, Pensacola, FL Thu Jul 19, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 32459

Answers

5
Hi Sherri,
Your bio says that you are in Pensacola. Are you planning to stay there or looking to come to Walton County? Our elementary schools are fantastic in Walton and they have after school programs if you needed to work after school hours. I used to work in PCB and lived in Miramar Beach. I happened to work on the western side of PCB and lived on the western side of South Walton, so it was about a 30 minute commute. However, if you were somewhere in the middle of South Walton, it could be less. Really just depend on where you were working in PCB. Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you about the area, schools, or if you need assistance in finding a place over here.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 20, 2012
The 2 elementary School in 32459 are Butler Elementary on the west end of 30A and Bay Elementary in Point Washington. It would be about a 20 minute drive from the West end of Panama City Beach to the Bay Elementary School, so if you work on the East end of Panama City Beach, like Thomas Drive add another 15-20 minutes. If I can help you further, please let me know. (850) 543-8033 or Lisa@LisaEgstad.com
Just saw the topic of "Schools in 32459". Yes....the distance between the only elementary school, Destin Elem, in 32459 and PCB is quite far. It would be probably 45 at a minimum to get to the western side of PCB. It could be as long as 1-1/4 hours to get to the eastern side of PCB. Put a wreck or seasonal traffic into that and it would be longer.
Hi Sherri, If I were living in Pensacola, I would have my children going to Walton County schools, much closer than PCB and are very good schools as well. Is there a specific elementry school in PCB that you would be willing to drive the hour plus time it would take to get there? In PCB there are a few elementary schools...Breakfast Point, Hutchison Beach and Patronis. I would do my due diligence as soon as possible, as schools reopen in August. If you need additional info. please feel free to contact me. Sincerely, Karen Oliver Beachy Beach 30A Real Estate 850-960-2555
Hi Sherri,
On my website http://,www.Homes4SaleinDestin.com you can click the Market Insider tab, insert the zipcode you are interested in and click the tab for local schools. You will get all the information you need about the schools in that county/district. I'm not sure where you're commuting from, so I can't comment on that.
Try this link: http://www.homes4saleindestin.com/mischool/zip/32413/
If I can be of assistance, please contact me.

Lisa Snuggs
850-830-2331
LisaSnuggs@cox.net