Schools in Woodbury>Question Details

Lisa Maxwell, Home Owner in Minneapolis, MN

Can anyone give me any feedback on New Life Academy in Woodbury? I'm looking to send my three kids, ages 9, 11, 13 there. Thank you in advance.

Asked by Lisa Maxwell, Minneapolis, MN Thu Oct 20, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Woodbury

Answers

4
I am a graduate of New Life! I had a wonderful experience at the school and plan on sending my kids there someday! The teachers there are amazing! They make great connections with the students and really do a great job of encouraging you and developing you. The education is definitely well worth the money. I am almost done with my bachelor degree and I can honestly say I stepped into college much more prepared compared to students I am currently in classes with. College courses have almost seemed easier than some of the classes I had at New Life. I loved the school! Your kids will too!
You should be able to get school reports online. The state collects information about oublic and private schools, their bufgets, expenditures and the academic standfards nd results provided to students. Look online for the information; you should be able to access a full report. Good luck. If you have any difficulty in accessing the infomation you want, I will have some time over the weekend to help research this. Let me know. Liz. 612-986-4105
I have friends who have sent there kids there, and they have only had positive comments about the school. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Brian Webb 651-207-3512 Brian@HomesByWebb.com
I know several people in Woodbury that go there and have heard wonderful things. If you email or call me I would be happy to pass a contact number/email for them.

Kim Ziton: kim@kimziton.com / 612-987-6835