Schools in Malden>Question Details

Seasea, Other/Just Looking in Malden, MA

Can I learn your english courses days?

Asked by Seasea, Malden, MA Tue May 5, 2009

--
This question is about Immigrant Learning Center Inc: http://www.trulia.com/schools/MA-Malden/Immigrant_Learning_C…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Malden

Answers

2
The Immigration learning centre in Malden square offers a great english classes for free, and they also offer
citizenship classes. their phone number is (781-322-9777). The classes last year used to be 3 days a week from 12-3. They are very strict with the attendance, but you can give a notice if you are not attending, if you are absents 3 classes without notice you will be withdrawn from the class,because of the long waiting list that they have. In order to register, there will be a small reading and writing test to determined your level, and they'll put you on a waiting list. I have friends who are students there and they liked it. there is a variety of services they offer. You can call the center at:781-322-9777 and ask about the services they have.
Good Luck
I suggest you go to visit Immigrant Learning Center on 442 Main St, Malden, MA 02148 or call (781) 322-9777 for more information.