Schools in Naperville>Question Details

joel_jasso, Renter in Naperville, IL

CCould my children could attend to River Woods Elementary School? I would like them to attend to it because of the dual language program they offer.

Asked by joel_jasso, Naperville, IL Wed May 15, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3117454639-2748-Idaho-Rd-Naperv…

Answers

5
Hi Joel. Being in the dual language program would definitely help your children exceed. Call me if you would like to talk more about specific neighborhoods you are interested. You have a great night. Looking forward to speaking.
My son currently attends River Woods and I have served on the Home & School board there. I would be happy to help answer your questions regarding the school and the dual language program as well at help you find a home in the area. Please feel free to give me a call at (630) 579-4428.

Joe Koscal, Broker
Baird & Warner
The home you are asking about 2748 Idaho Rd zones to Welch Elementary school in district 204. If you lived here your children will have to go to Welch.
If you are looking for homes to rent which will zone to River Woods Elementary please give me call at 630-642-0117 and I will help you find a suitable home.

Usha Iyengar
630-642-0117
Century 21 Team
Joel,

No. The home on Idaho Road is not only within a different elementary school boundary...it's not even in the same school district. The duplexes on Idaho are in IPSD 204. River Woods elementary is in Naperville CUSD 203. I've had clients who have raved about the River Woods program. If you'd like to search using River Woods school as your criteria, I would be happy to provide any currently available rentals within that particular school boundary.

Ken Gerrans
john greene Realtor
630-946-4688 cell/text
kengerrans@johngreenerealtor.com
Contact one of our agents to discuss available homes within that Schools area. They can show you available homes in the area. Fill out a request on our website to have an agent contact you.
Web Reference: http://Remaxsuburban.com