Schools in 34714>Question Details

Disneymom71, Renter in Orlando, FL

CAN SOMEONE GIVE US SOME HEADS UP!!! ABOUT THIS AREA!!! RELOCATING JUNE 2012 NEED INFO ABOUT SCHOOLS & NEIGHBORHOOD ALSO JOB OPPORTUNITIES AS A

Asked by Disneymom71, Orlando, FL Fri Dec 23, 2011

ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER!!!! THANKS!!!

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 34714

Answers

6
Awesome place to live ..schools are great. Lived here 8 years.
Go to Osceola County school system website look for an A+ school rating,most schools in Fl are not good, tha'ts why I recommend getting on the school website, Also Disney offers discounts on their after school and daycare schools for their employees.
That should say nice to meet you! We also moved here from out West many years ago. Don't know what happened to the rest of that reply!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 23, 2011
If you could email me at tracy@tracykingrealtor.com, I'd be happy to put you in touch with my neighbors about the school questions! I will send you a list of prospective homes as well. Nice to
Thank You! We are planning in moving out from NM to Orlando area. I would like to know if they have any dual language schools around? How about middle schools? I have more than 10yrs of experience as a dual language teacher and would like to know about any particular school in that area and How about best gated communities as well! thank you for your help. :)
I would love to help you. I live and work here in Clermont My sister is a teacher as are two of my immediate neighbors. Please send me any questions you have. Would love to help! Here is the Lake County Schools website for your reference as well: http://lake.k12.fl.us/lakeschools/site/default.asp