Schools in East Greenwich>Question Details

Erica, Home Buyer in Cranston, RI

At this address 46 Berkeley, East Greenwich RI. Where would kids go to school for Elementary, Jr High school & High School.?

Asked by Erica, Cranston, RI Wed May 30, 2012

It seems as thought the house is actually in Warwick?

Answers

4
This house is actually in the Cowesett area of Warwick....however it has an East Greenwich zip code for mail purposes. It's in a beautiful cul-de-sac, and is priced very well for this market. This house should have multiple offers on it quickly, and will eventually will sell for more than the asking price!
Hi Erica,
If there is a home on the Warwick/ East Greenwich line and it passes through your home or yard, you will pay taxes in both townes. If the line passes through your house and the bedroom is in EG then EG schools, if the bedroom is in Warwick, Warwick schools.
You should always call the town hall to make sure. If you have any other question or need some help call me anytime 241-7728, thank you.
Erica-

The East Greenwich school district is one of the best in the state. I would highly recommend looking for real estate in that town it would be a true investment for your family. If you need any assistance is finding a property in that district feel free to email me or call me.

Michael O'Brien
Realtor, Peluso Properties
401-340-5350
Michaelfobrien@gmail.com
Toll Gate Area:  Toll Gate High School, Winman Jr. High School, Cedar Hill. You would pay Warwick taxes yet have an east Greenwich mailing address. If you have any other question feel free to email or call me at MBrennan@colemanrealtors.com 401.632.1742