Schools in Maple Grove>Question Details

Janel, Other/Just Looking in Maple Grove, MN

Are there any more parents willing to rate Rush Creek Elementary School in Maple Grove, MN?

Asked by Janel, Maple Grove, MN Thu Jan 1, 2009

I only see one review for this school. I'd like to see more reviews than just one. I'm considering sending my son (he's 4 1/2 years old right now) to this school, but I want to hear both the positives and the negatives about this school so I can make a truly well-informed decision for my son's sake. The school seems huge and I don't wany my child to get "lost in the shuffle". I also want to see feedback on the teaching styles at this school - do the teachers truly care and are they able to truly teach, or is the school so big and funding so small that the teachers here can't provide the attention the students really need.
--
This question is about Rush Creek Elementary School: http://www.trulia.com/schools/MN-Maple_Grove/Rush_Creek_Elem…

Answers

4
Check out the rankings for schools in Maple Grove and the state of MN. Rankings are done with different categories. If you are going by MCA scores..then Rush Creek is ranked #24. All the schools are huge. If you don't like the Public choices..go private. St. Vincents is a good catholic school...Maranatha Christian Academy is excellent if you are Evangelical..or just want straight teachings out of the Bible. Weaver Lake is a great Stem school with Math and Science as a consistant diet...but they aren't ranked as high as Rush Creek. Apples to Oranges rarely compare.
Janel,

We recommend p[ersonally visiting the school, talking with personel, and gathering information directly. This way you will be able to arrive at a clear understanding based on your direct personal impression as opposed to one based on the value system of others.
Feel free to give me a call. As a leading Realtor in the area, I place alot of parents, people around Rush Creek Elementary and would be happy to answer your questions about this and other schools in the area.

We also have children attending the school so can answer personally and professionally.

Jarrod Peterson
763.258.4400
Janel,

It is unlikely that you will get much response here. The rating are still so seldom. In the mean time you might try contacting some parents in the area and get their impressions. It won't be easy but maybe you will be willing to undertake the task of calling around the school and finding some parents. Good Luck!!

Cameron Piper
Web Reference: http://www.campiper.com