Schools in James Island>Question Details

John    A Ha…, Home Buyer in Charleston, SC

Again, I see no answer to a better, clear shot of house

Asked by John A Hagins, Charleston, SC Wed Jul 4, 2012

Answers

3
Hi John if you go back to your original question and click on the large photo when you open my link to the MLS you will have more shots. Unfortunately it looks like the listing agent was unable or just did not get a full front shot of the home, it could have be trees or just he/she could not get the right angle. I would suggest setting up a showing of the property if you really want to get a feel for the home. I would be happy to set up an appointment if you like. My contact info is above. Cheers, Brian
There is a virtual tour that shows a bit more of the exterior detail. Sometimes it is difficult to frame the whole house into a shot. Honestly, at this point, I would suggest talking to a Realtor and setting up an appointment to view the house. It is highly unlikely that anybody but the listing agent will be able to provide any better photos. Simply making a decision based on photos is never a good idea. You could be missing some key points, both good and bad, that you are not going to see in photos. If you are interested in the property, it is always best to view it personally.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 4, 2012
John- I went by the house a took several photos of the exterior of the house. I am unable to upload to Trulia website, but will e-mail them to you if you like. Please e-mail me at paulenck@gmail.com if this pleases you.

Paul Enck, Broker
Infinity Realty
843-367-2336