Get Ready For Fun!Â Clear your calendars, get ready for an EPIC weekend. There's something for eveyone mountain biking enthusiasts can join in on the "Santa Cruz Super Enduro" (downhill) race in Demonstration
For all of you music fans, this musical and story about Carole King's life was such a joy to see.Â It caught me by surprise, as i thought it may be boring and only her songs, but i was totally wrong.Â
Looking for outdoor activities in Santa Cruz? One of my favorite websites is a new Santa Cruz start-up called Hilltromper.com. There's a lot of great information on local parks and you can figure out everything
WEEKEND SPECIAL Seller motivated! Must sell this weekend 3rd St drastic reduced to $926K Saratoga while you enjoy the Village.Saratoga is rated the best school district by WSJ in whole Nation And I have
Saratoga is rated the best school district by WSJ in whole Nation And I have both the best value and newest homes in Saratoga FOR VIRTUAL TOUR AND DISCLOSURES VISIThttp://blogs.wsj.com/developments/20
We've lives in Saratoga for the past 10 years. Before that I was living in San Jose. Here are the reasons why we chose Saratoga:
1. Great Schools. After our son was born we wanted to live in an area with good schools.
2. Location: Saratoga is centrally located in the Silicon valley and its close to everywhere.
3. Country living: Saratoga offers a serene, quiet, peaceful community.
4. Saratoga is a safe place to live and raise your family.
5. Saratoga enjoys a mild climate both in summer and winter.
6. Stable community. Once someone moves to Saratoga, after a while they'll realize there are no better place to go to.
All the above are the reasons why the Saratoga housing market is strong and will continue to remain strong.... more