Well, it depends what you mean by good. What are you looking for? There is also a golden triangle which I can tell you about. The homes there are very nice. A key selling point in this area is if the house has a garage and a disinfected hot tub. The hot tubs have been a real issue lately. Yes, it is a nice area if the house has a usable hot tub that is routinely disinfected with bleach. The garage should be a two car garage. Many homes in this area have garages which is nice. Some even have side entrance doors. Let me know, and we can go looking.
Hi Kyle, Wineries do sell from time, in fact a well known winery in Saratoga just changed hands. Some are handled by Business Brokers, others by Realtors, some advertised on MLS, others are private transactions.... more
We've lives in Saratoga for the past 10 years. Before that I was living in San Jose. Here are the reasons why we chose Saratoga:
1. Great Schools. After our son was born we wanted to live in an area with good schools.
2. Location: Saratoga is centrally located in the Silicon valley and its close to everywhere.
3. Country living: Saratoga offers a serene, quiet, peaceful community.
4. Saratoga is a safe place to live and raise your family.
5. Saratoga enjoys a mild climate both in summer and winter.
6. Stable community. Once someone moves to Saratoga, after a while they'll realize there are no better place to go to.
All the above are the reasons why the Saratoga housing market is strong and will continue to remain strong.... more