Home Selling in Sanford : Advice

change location

cancel or


Manu Kapoor, Real Estate Pro in Queens, NY
Manu Kapoor answered:
does my water and sewer balance need to be paid in full prior to selling my home if there are no liens on my home?
Yes, the title company would not be able to deliver a clear title.
So the clossing cannot take place with out bills paid.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 17, 2010 Home Selling in Sanford
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maine > York County > Sanford > Home Selling in Sanford
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer