Moving in San Juan : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Esteban Sarm…, Real Estate Pro in San Juan, PR
Esteban Sarmiento asked:
What do I need to know about Puerto Rico? Explore Puerto Rico!

Both Spanish and English are the official languages, the local currency is the U.S. dollar, and no visas or passports are required to enter Puerto Rico from the United…
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 25, 2013 Moving in San Juan
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Hidalgo County > San Juan > Moving in San Juan
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer