Rental Basics in San Fernando : Advice

change location

cancel or


Ron Thomas, Real Estate Pro in Fresno, CA
Ron Thomas answered:
Can a notice to vacate property be given to a 11yr old boy?
If you were renting, it might be invalid.
When the bank is Foreclosing, there are many notices; including a posted notice in the newspaper.
And if they stapled it to the door, and yo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 25, 2011 Rental Basics in San Fernando
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > San Fernando > Rental Basics in San Fernando
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer