84115 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Eldon Watts, Real Estate Pro in East Millcreek, UT
Eldon Watts answered:
We are looking for a rental house in the Cottonwood area or Sugarhouse area.
I would try Propertypond.com. They have many different properties for rent and you can put in your specific criteria instead of clicking through every craigslist add.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 6, 2015 Quality of Life in 84115
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer