Salem : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Mark Simmons, Home Buyer in Valley, AL
Mark Simmons asked:
Looking for long term rental property on the water of Lake Harding. What is the best way to locate these properties.? Around $1000 per month
Lease of at least a year
Waterfront property
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 2, 2013 Rentals in Salem
Robert Pratt, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Robert Pratt answered:
How do we get a bank to accept an offer on a foreclosure when using a 203K loan in order to fix it up?
This is an excellent question as it is a situation that would be ideal for so many home buyers. The unfortunate thing is that an FHA 203k loan is the least likely type of loan to close ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 27, 2010 Foreclosure in Salem
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer