33712 : Advice

change location

cancel or


☆ Charlotte…, Real Estate Pro in 23188
☆ Charlotte Turner ☆ answered:
bank foreclosures list
The best thing to do is find and contact brokers/agents in your area that are listing foreclosure and/or contacts withing law firm who are performing the foreclosure services.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 25, 2014 Foreclosure in 33712
Liane Jamason, Real Estate Pro in Saint Petersburg, FL
Liane Jamason answered:
How much are homes going for in this area. How do I lease with an option to buy a home in this arewa?
It varies greatly. Here's a blog I did about the differences between Lease Options and Rent to Owns... be sure you know all the details and have an agent on your side to guide you.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 10, 2012 How To... in 33712
Carlos Valen…, Real Estate Pro in Orlando, FL
Carlos Valentin answered:
Is this a high crime area? What natanality is prodominante? I understand it is not far from a shopping center is this correct
No one in this forum will have an answer for you in the matter of nationality as:

1. It has no relevant purpose in home values or any effect on our opinion for finding out clients h ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 20, 2012 In My Neighborhood in 33712
Caroline M Y…, Real Estate Pro in 33701
Caroline M York answered:
Does any1 know where I can find a house for-$150,000 3bed/2bath in Lakewood Estates or Pinellas Point St. Pete
The lowest price I could find in Pinellas Point was $199K and in Lakewood estates you can find them but as you say at that price they are definitely "fixer uppers." However there is on ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 19, 2008 Home Buying in 33712
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jay K. DeBussy, Agent in Tierra Verde
Jay K. DeBussy
Tierra Verde
Phyl Clark, Agent in 34637
Phyl Clark
Anthony Russano, Jr., Broker in Treasure Island
Anthony Russano, Jr.
Treasure Island
Crystal Bannar, Agent in 33701
Crystal Bannar
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer