Financing in Royse City : Advice

change location

cancel or


T.E. Sumner, Real Estate Pro in Rockwall, TX
T.E. Sumner answered:
I am currently stuck in a loan modification on my home worth 132,000 but saw a foreclosure I really want.Is there any way i can do a short sell and?
A loan modification is generally allowed by a lender because you are having financial hardship that you documented to them. Usually, your credit has already suffered a lot because of t ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sat Oct 17, 2009 Financing in 75189
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Karen Hawthorne, Agent in Rockwall, TX
Karen Hawthorne
Rockwall, TX
Jessica Chaffin-Hargis, Agent in Rockwall
Jessica Chaffin-Hargis
Home > Texas > Rockwall County > Royse City > Financing in Royse City
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer