22209 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Adrienne Cic…,  in Arlington, VA
Adrienne Cicero answered:
Condo or Coop? What's the difference ?
Condos and Co-ops are typically very similar, just not legally. In a co-op, you own a section of the building that you are living in. In a condo, you own a percentage of the common spac ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 19, 2013 Home Buying in 22209
Commonsense,  in Arlington, VA
Commonsense answered:
Can I qualify for a house of 850K with an income of 75K, down payment of 30% to 50%, and credit score of 620?
No you can't, With your income a 500K house is the max. If you you go over you will have no buffer against job loss or illness.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 24, 2009 Financing in 22209
Keane Ng, Real Estate Pro in Tukwila, WA
Keane Ng answered:
Is it possible for H-1b visa holders and/or F-1 students get a mortgage in the US? Non-resident aliens with 50% down payment shop for a loan in VA...

Can you ask him if the F-1 Status is allowable for all conventional and FHA loans? I'm curious to know.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 28, 2009 Financing in 22209
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Virginia > Arlington County > Arlington > 22209
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer