Home Selling in Roselle : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Pat & Steve…, Real Estate Pro in Westlake, OH
Pat & Steve Pribisko answered:
Can I sell my house for more than county assessed value?
Ignore your county assessed value. Retain a Seller's Agent who can give you a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis). That will provide you with an analysis of what the list price should b ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 8, 2012 Home Selling in 07203
Sarah S, Home Owner in Roselle, NJ
Sarah S answered:
How much do I sell my Roselle, NJ Colonial? - 4br, den, bath, eat-in kitchen,living,dining,laundry,full basement/attic, enclosed front porch,rear deck
Did you ever get a selling price for your home? Is it for sale?
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 31, 2012 Home Selling in 07203
Laura Gianno…, Real Estate Pro in Manahawkin, NJ
Laura Giannotta answered:
How can a use and occupancy escrow be held?
Use and occupancy escrow is usually held in an attorney trust account, following execution of a use and occupancy agreemen/tcontract. That agreement/contract should explain how and whe ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 24, 2008 Home Selling in 07203
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Union County > Roselle > Home Selling in Roselle
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer