Rogue River : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Carleton, Home Buyer in Rogue River, OR
Carleton asked:
I'm planning to move to another state (Oregon from California). I cannot travel back and forth. Is it ever ok to make an offer long distance? I take care of my 95 year old mother but don't want to loose out on the house of my dreams (if I find it). I'm assuming that you should never do that and while I can look I must…
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 10, 2016 Home Buying in Rogue River
Ross Omlid, Real Estate Pro in Medford, OR
Ross Omlid answered:
Why are some large pieces of land only approved for one homesite? Is it hard to get approval for more homesites?
in Jackson county it depends on the lands zone. if it is zoned WR you can only have one homesite per 25 arce. i am not sure of any other zone but i will find out about any other zonei ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 20, 2014 General Area in Rogue River
Linda Lorenzo, Real Estate Pro in McKinney, TX
Linda Lorenzo answered:
My wife and I are disabled with rather poor credit ratings. Are there any programs to help us buy a home in this area?
Why don't you speak to a local lender, they should be able to give you some help or refer you a reputale credit repair agency. The good ones will not ask you to pay up front but only a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 4, 2012 Home Buying in Rogue River
Kathleen Puc…, Real Estate Pro in Grants Pass, OR
Kathleen Puchta answered:
Is homesite approval necessary if living off the grid in Rogue River area?
Anytime you invest in your present, it should be done with respect to the possibilities in the future. Jackson County as with most counties are going to require permits eventually. T ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 6, 2012 General Area in Rogue River
VM, Other/Just Looking in 80003
VM answered:
What is Fannie Mae Home Path projects and whats the difference between that and a F.H.A. Home Loans?
- HomePath Financing is only for Fannie Mae foreclosed homes. FHA financing is for any home.

- FHA loans have both upfront mortgage insurance and monthly mortgage insurance. This ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 28, 2012 Home Buying in Rogue River
Ron Dotson, Home Buyer in Deadwood, OR
Ron Dotson answered:
I need patented land. Preferably a placer gold mine. Do you have any for sale?
This is actually a question rather than an answer: Do property taxes apply to "patented" property? (ie; does the owner of patented property have to pay property taxes on it? ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 29, 2010 Home Buying in Rogue River
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oregon > Jackson County > Rogue River
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer