Home Selling in Rodeo : Advice

change location

cancel or


Pacita Dimac…, Real Estate Pro in Alameda, CA
Pacita Dimacali answered:
if I am the buyer of a house and we need a sewer lateral work done , can we do this after the deal closes,
Check with your local government. In many cities, they may require that it is done within a certain number of months from closing.

If the seller agrees to pay for the sewer lateral w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 6, 2012 Home Selling in 94572
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Contra Costa County > Rodeo > Home Selling in Rodeo
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer