How To... in Riverside County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Kevin McLaug…, Real Estate Pro in Murrieta, CA
Kevin McLaughlin answered:
How do I find the address of a condo in Temecula, CA that is going to be up for sale soon. I only have the owner's name. Thank you.
Did you get what you needed? Let me know if I can help.

Kevin McLaughlin, Broker Owner
Berkshire West Realty
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 22, 2015 How To... in Temecula
Calvin James, Home Buyer in Orem, UT
Calvin James answered:
what is conveyance condition?
Conveyancing is transferring the legal title of an property derived from one of person to a new. I am looking into using it as well. I wish I knew more about conveyancing services. I' ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 1, 2014 How To... in 92264
Sharon Felton, Real Estate Pro in Nashville, TN
Sharon Felton answered:
Becoming a Real Estate Agent
Will you be depending on your real estate income as your only salary? If so, you should know that generally it takes a couple of years before one has built up enough business to secure ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 1, 2014 How To... in Palm Springs
Worker Bee, Renter in Palm Springs, CA
Worker Bee asked:
House sitting / Live in property manager type situations... Is the concept of house sitting a myth or does it really exist? If so, how does one start doing that? Is there an agency or do I just yell from the top of a mountain? I am looking for a…
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 1, 2014 How To... in Palm Springs
Kent Turansky, Home Owner in 92344
Kent Turansky answered:
How and where would someone apply for section 8 housing?
Hello Veronica,

You can apply here:
Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino
715 E. Brier Drive
San Bernardino, CA

0 votes Share Flag Sat May 10, 2014 How To... in 92591
Michael Del…, Real Estate Pro in Long Beach, CA
Michael Del Rosario answered:
is there a directory of leasing agents names & contacts for palm springs ca?
There will be one soon. Check this site:
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 31, 2013 How To... in Palm Springs
Amber_westbr…, Home Buyer in Washington, DC
Amber_westbrook answered:
how do I go about aquiring a NACA id, so that I can login and access the Urgent department?
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 23, 2013 How To... in Moreno Valley
Heather Paul, Real Estate Pro in Santa Monica, CA
Heather Paul answered:
REO Repair/Property Preservation work that I see is needed in my community
Only REO Agents can assign you this work, but you can also consider signing up directly with the Asset Management Companies, you will need to be insured and licensed to get placed on th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 26, 2011 How To... in 92264
So Cal Homes…, Real Estate Pro in Hemet, CA
So Cal Homes 951-821-8211 answered:
what is insurance is needed to start a trash out company?
You would need to be a company.
So you would need at least a DBA or a LLC or a Corporation
as for Insurance,...
General Liability and Workmans compensation insurance.
Then y ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 6, 2011 How To... in 92543
Darlisa Asher, Real Estate Pro in Palm Springs, CA
Darlisa Asher answered:
what is the difference between ppr and reo?
REO is an acronym or Real Estate Owned property. It is best known as Bank Owned residential property. The acronym PPR is best known as Property Profolio Research and is most commonly ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 31, 2010 How To... in 92264
Discount Rea…, Real Estate Pro in Murrieta, CA
Discount Realty answered:
how can I get comps for purpose of getting my property taxesadjusted lower?
Like Jesse stated, any local agent should be able to accomodate your request. And, like Richard, we'd be happy to help you out with this.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 16, 2010 How To... in 92562
Cindi Hagley…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
Cindi Hagley As Seen on TV answered:
How do i cancel my 7 day subscription?
Your 7 day subscription to what?
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 25, 2009 How To... in 92236
Robin Zapata, Real Estate Pro in Temecula, CA
Robin Zapata answered:
where can i find how much a certain condo sold for?
Hi Cherri, you can contact me by e-mail or phone, give me the address and I will look it up for you on the MLS.

Robin Zapata
Realty Executives
robinzapata@realtyexecu ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 11, 2009 How To... in Murrieta
Michele M Ma…, Real Estate Pro in Palm Desert, CA
Michele M Mayer answered:
Hi Sheila,

I am a local Realtor here in Palm Springs.

I will check on this first thing this morning and get back to you.
I will call you on your home phone if that's ok.

Than ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 24, 2008 How To... in 92262
Vicki Peders…, Real Estate Pro in Riverside, CA
Vicki Pedersen answered:
how do i find out about taxes and mello roos in lake elsinore?
Your Realtor will be able to get that information for you. Riverside County used to have a website that you could check this but it hasn't been working for months. If you don't have a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 16, 2008 How To... in Lake Elsinore
Jeremy Calnan, Other/Just Looking in 92240
Jeremy Calnan asked:
where does a vendor post there services on reotrans.? the only way i've got any work from this site is by looking at houses and when the realitors name and option to email comes up I send them an email I do not like this I feal it is misleading…
0 votes Share Flag Sun Sep 7, 2008 How To... in 92240
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Tyler Todd & Keith, Agent in 92262
Tyler Todd & Keith
Chris Leeper, Agent in Moreno Valley
Chris Leeper
Moreno Valley
Juan Rodriguez, Broker in Riverside
Juan Rodriguez
Jenell Fontes, Agent in Rancho Mirage, CA
Jenell Fontes
Rancho Mirage, CA
Home > California > Riverside County > How To... in Riverside County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer