Ridgeway : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Deeley  Ches…, Real Estate Pro in Ocean City, MD
Deeley Chester answered:
How do you qualify for a mortgage if you want to move out of state and are leaving your current job?
Hey Virginia,
Allot of comes down to credit and income to debt ratio. A could place to start would be to speak with a lender in that area so you are fully aware of what you are lookin ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 23, 2011 Home Buying in Ridgeway
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Virginia > Henry County > Ridgeway
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer