Foreclosure in Richfield Springs : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
Trying To Buy A Foreclosed Home That Is Stuck On The Bank's Attorney's Desk For 2 plus Years With No End In Sight. How to get it?
Consider moving on--do you have your own attorney, and if so what is he/she suggesting...
0 votes Share Flag Fri Mar 18, 2011 Foreclosure in Richfield Springs
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Otsego County > Richfield Springs > Foreclosure in Richfield Springs
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer