18954 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Linda Nunn, Real Estate Pro in Yardley, PA
Linda Nunn answered:
Buyer refuses deliver notice of the contract termination. Do I need it prior to signing another contract with the new buyer?
As it is suggested below, I would send all correspondence to the Buyer's Broker and again request the notice of termination.
Real Estate Agents cannot give legal advice, for legal ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 24, 2012 Home Selling in 18954
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Bucks County > Richboro > 18954
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer