Quality of Life in Rhode Island : Advice

change location

cancel or


Sarah E Cadd…, Real Estate Pro in Warwick, RI
Sarah E Caddell answered:
continued from, we have a house together
you need two things as soon as possible a real estate agent in the area the home is in (to verify that you are correct) and most importantly a real estate attorney. Real estate agents a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 14, 2008 Quality of Life in 02908
Ute Ferdig -…, Real Estate Pro in Newcastle, CA
Ute Ferdig - Atty. Negotiator answered:
we both have a house together, but every one keeps telling me that he took my name of the house.
Hi Goggie. I don't know where deeds are recorded in the state where the property is located. I would suggest that you talk to a real estate agent in the town where the property is. T ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 3, 2007 Quality of Life in 02908
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Al Pratte, Broker in Providence, RI
Al Pratte
Providence, RI
Angela Dolber, Agent in Northbridge
Angela Dolber
C.C. Wall, Agent in 02906
C.C. Wall
Marnee Grzebien, Agent in Narragansett, RI
Marnee Grzebien
Narragansett, RI
Home > Rhode Island > Quality of Life in Rhode Island
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer