Foreclosure in Reseda : Advice

change location

cancel or


Brad Korb, Real Estate Pro in Burbank, CA
Brad Korb answered:
What can we do if we are renting a house that is in default and the plumbing just went out the landlord refuses to fix it?
It looks like you live in Reseda,I would call the L.A. county health department ,you have to have plumbing that is in working order .You can also show the rental agreement to an attorn ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 1, 2014 Foreclosure in Reseda
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Anthony Marguleas, Agent in Pacific Palisades
Anthony Marguleas
Pacific Palisades
Keith Hamilton, Agent in Los Angeles, CA
Keith Hamilton
Los Angeles, CA
Home > California > Los Angeles County > Los Angeles > Reseda > Foreclosure in Reseda
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer