Rentals in Fort Lauderdale>Question Details

Dmmarketing68, Renter in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea...

would like to chat with someone about this condo?

Asked by Dmmarketing68, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, FL Mon Oct 1, 2012

David Silverman’s answer
Good Afternoon,

My name is David and I am a realtor here at Keller Williams as well as on I want to reply to your inquiry in Ft. Lauderdale. If you are interested, I will be more than happy to assist you in your home search and discuss further with you about any of the homes you see.

I am available to help you with your real estate needs here in the greater Fort Lauderdale area. If you ever have a question about a property, please feel free to call me at 954-536-1561. Again, thank you for your inquiry. Looking forward to assisting you in your home search!

David Silverman
Realtor, Sales Associate
Please feel free to contact me to let me know which property you are inquiring about and I would be happy to get you all of the information about it.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Linda Stark

South Florida Home Pros
Century 21 Hansen Beaches
3351 Galt Ocean Drive
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

Fax 888-284-5935
I am in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea all the time, so I know area very well. 954-336-3776 or email Talk to somebody who knows the area
Call me please... I'd love to chat with you about the condo in question.

Hello Dmmarketing 68,
There is no attachment to the condo that you are inquiring about. It is best to speak to a licensed realtor who will send you avaliable listings directly from the MLS so you can see what is on the market. If you NEED any help please feel free to contact me

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW