Rentals in Orlando>Question Details

Mamiedon, Renter in 06320

will be relocating from SC to FL in June looking for 3-4br /2ba single family home in Orlando area grade A middle and high school?

Asked by Mamiedon, 06320 Mon Feb 18, 2013

willing to pay 1050 rent looking for at least 1500 sq ft

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Orlando

Answers

5
Michael Bellamy’s answer
Hi Mamiedon,

Welcome to Central Florida from a native Carolinian.

I invite you to take a look at Apopka if you are looking for good schools and affordability.

Apopka High, Apopka Middle & Dream Lake Elementary are all great schools. Apopka High is currently state football champion, and basketball district champion.

Apopka has a great small town feel.

Let me know if I can help you any further.

Michael D. Bellamy, P.A., (proud parent of an Apopka Scholar & Apopka Athlete)
REALTOR®, SFR, BPOR
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc
1900 Summit Tower, Ste. 220
Orlando, FL 32810

407.536.MIKE(6453) (direct)
407.622.2122 (office)
407-567-7551 (fax)
michael@michaelbellamy.net
http://www.michaelbellamy.net
"The Standard of Excellence"
thank you very mucch
Flag Thu Feb 21, 2013
Do you want to rent or purchase?
When it comes to schools in the area that are top quality, grade A, there's alot to know.
I can narrow the facts down for you.

Welcome to Orlando!
Feel free to contact me, and I will have the team get you started in your search.

Ayonna Bridges

REALTOR, MBA, CDPE, GRI

Investment Real Estate Expert & Property Manager | La Rosa Realty Corp | 1420 Celebration Blvd Suite 200 | Celebration, FL 34747 | W: 800-515-7513 x 3315 |F: 407-209-0858| C: 770-990-9460|E: ayonna@larosarealty.com |

Visit: http://www.ayonna.larosarealty.com
we are looking to rest at first but i was also looking in kissimmee and they have some nice homes also i would love to speak with you
Flag Mon Feb 25, 2013
As I was looking online i noticed that Orlando was a little more expensive so we decided that Kissimmee could be an option also. I just want something in a fairly decent neighbor hood with good schools but also not far from shopping areas because we do have 3 teenagers lol.
Hi, Some of the best schools in Orlando are in Dr Phillips, Winter Park, and Lake County. Dr Phillips and Winter Park are probably more expensive homes whereas Lake county is a little way out of Orlando.
Please email me direct and i can send you some listings which best meet your criteria.
My cell number is 321 261 1750.
Kind regards,

Penny Barman,
Coldwell banker.
I am personally experiencing a good deal of that type of approach to moving into the Central Florida area. Do you have a preference on a particular location? You should be able to find those accomodations relatively easy. Please let me know and I can send you information that will help you.
Mike Sperling
MSperling@OrlandoClassicMail.com