Rentals in 92606>Question Details

donna, Renter in Irvine, CA

why the Condos in Irvine are too expensive? they are very small but expensive!

Asked by donna, Irvine, CA Fri Aug 9, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 92606

Answers

8
Hi Donna,

Irvine is a very desirable area to live. It was named the safest city in the United States for 9 years in a row and is known for having great public schools. See article: http://www.businessinsider.com/irvine-california-is-americas…

I grew up in Irvine myself and had a great childhood.

Do you need help finding properties in the Irvine or surrounding areas that fit your budget?

Feel free to contact me directly at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com and I would be happy to answer any questions you might have or email you a list of available properties that fit you criteria.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.jamietian.com
Simple answer:

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!!

Great Schools, Clean Safe city, nice parks, close to the beach (sort of)

When buying in Irvine, you are paying to Live in IRVINE more so than the property.

Best of luck to you!!!!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 12, 2013
I agreed with all the answers reasoning why Irvine is more expensive than other cities. It's down to three key words - location, location, location. However, Donna, keep in mind you need not to live in Irvine in order to get all the benefits. You can look into Tustin, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Foothill Ranch etc. which are surrounding Irvine. The price could be a little more affordable depending on the location.
Best of luck,
Van Nguyen Gordon
Coldwell Banker Platinum Properties
3500 Barranca Pkwy., suite 100 Irvine 92606
Compared to other areas of southern california orange county is very expensive. I am from inland originally and I was shocked at home prices and rents. This was the epicenter of the housing bubble six years ago. From what I am hearing about inventory and investor activity plus relaxed lending again we will have another bubble soon. This area is infamous for boom and bust economic cycles.
Donna,
Irvine has quality of life. One of the best City in USA. It is worth living in Irvine. There are many locations that we still can buy reasonable price condos? Call Shane Etemad at 949-400-4677 for showing.
Irvine is also geographically well placed in Orange County with close proximity to high tech and financial companies, educational institutions, shopping, etc and not too far from the beach.

John Alesi
CENTURY 21 Award
949-510-2154
Hello Donna,

First and foremost, thank you for posting a question here at trulia. They are expensive because it is safe city and the schools are highly ranked. These are the top two reasons for me as to why people want to live there. If I can be of further assistance, please contact me. I am here to help you.

Melchor Perez
1. A lot of people want to live there
2. The people are willing to pay that price
3. It costs a lot to built there
4. Its a really nice area
5. Its worth it to live there