Rentals in 32204>Question Details

Lisa Warner, Renter in Jacksonville, FL

why ???? omg!!! why???

Asked by Lisa Warner, Jacksonville, FL Sun Jun 17, 2012

why isnt there any four bedroom homes for rent in riverside like 32204 zip code is it because back when those houses were built they only made two bedrooms? cuz that all i can find for the past year now.. or is it because maybe the area is in high demand im just not getting the four bedroom house before other people are ? idk can someone tell me if there is such a thing as a four bedroom 2 bathroom house in riverside kinda by five points area? my limit is 1500 a month ..if anyone knows of one let me know !!!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 32204

Jeff Metcalf’s answer
They do exist. For rental assistance, check out my company's property management website. Let me know if I can help in any way. Good luck with your search.

Jeff Metcalf, REALTOR(R)
Watson Realty Corp.
I found 2 - 4 bedroom rentals in the 32204 zip code area; one on Herschel & one on Saint Johns Ave, they haven't been on the market for long. If you're not already working with a Realtor and would like me to send you more information on these rental properties or other properties, please contact me.
Brenda Waters, Realtor
(904) 707-7077
It would seem that your generation and ours is divided by a common language.

Unfortunately, ours is the generation that you are asking to help.
Please--this isn't Twitter. What's with the "omg!!!" and "cuz" and "idk" and "kinda"?

For the answer to your question, check with a local Realtor. Or just drive through the area and get a sense of whether there are any 4-bedroom homes available.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA