Rentals in Grants Pass>Question Details

annamweaver75, Renter in Grants Pass, OR

why isn't there any three bedroom anything?

Asked by annamweaver75, Grants Pass, OR Tue Apr 16, 2013

Answers

5
If you give me a call 541 660-0811 we can discuss the details of what you are looking for and not waste a lot of both of our times.
for rent,that will take hud and pets
There are 3 bedrooms available, but the ones in good shape and priced right sell very quickly. Give me a call at 541-218-9466 and I can help you find what you are looking for.
Ted
It is true that there are plenty of 3 bedroom homes on the market. Homes in good condition priced under 250,000 seem to be moving quickly. The best place get accurate information is from a real estate agent. We have access to the MLS which keeps all information continually updated to it's current status. You are able to get set up on an auto search that will send information to your email that meets the criteria you provide. If you would like help being set up on auto prospect please call Joe or I. Thank you for the question. Dana
There are plenty of 3 bedroom listings. Ones that are desirable go fast. I can set you up to receive new listings immediately when they become available. Give me a call at 541-660-1643