Rentals in Melrose Park>Question Details

Dorothy, Renter in Elwood, IL

why is it that u guys send pictures asking if interested, when someone shows interested they never hear from the leasing agent.?

Asked by Dorothy, Elwood, IL Mon Mar 25, 2013

rental property

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3015632757--N-1st-Ave-Melrose-P…

Answers

2
You may want to send that question to the agent who sent it and not post it in the public Q and A section where they may never see it. The best way to reach an agent is by calling them if you are interested and not wait for an email.
thank you forn that informatiion it really helped alot.
Flag Mon Mar 25, 2013
I get people asking about homes and when I send info I never hear back. It sounds like there is a disconnect somewhere. Don't hesitate to pick up the phone and make a call, doing things through these online sites is not reliable I think.

If an agent took the time to send you anything why would they stop?????? It might be a problem on your end. If you are serious - use the phone.