Rentals in Rochester>Question Details

Johnkirchdor…, Home Buyer in Wakefield, NH

why dont anyone call back or email back i have been trying to contacting for a week an still no one....?

Asked by Johnkirchdorfer, Wakefield, NH Tue Sep 11, 2012

why dont anyone call back or email back i have been trying to contacting for a week an still no one....

Answers

6
John It is not listed for rent but is listed for sale. It is listed at $160,000. If you are interested in buying I can certainly help you but it is not listed for rent in the MLS, only for sale
is 19 haig st in rochester for rent an if so i will rent it
Not sure who you've been contacting, however why not simply consider working with an agent of your own who can provide any necessary information....
John who are you calling or emailing? If you need assistance in buying or selling a home please feel free to email me your contact info and questions and I will call you. sctprop@aol.com
John,

It would be helpful to know if it's a home you're calling or is it an apartment? There are many unknowns to your question but if there is something I can help you with feel free to contact me at your leisure.

Joe
John, who are you calling? We have no way to know why they 'aren't' calling you back?
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL