Rentals in Humble>Question Details

Prw1986mart, Renter in New Caney, TX

why do none of rent houses in this subdivision not have refrigerators??

Asked by Prw1986mart, New Caney, TX Tue Jan 15, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3101632493-21526-Ornella-Cir-Hu…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Humble

Answers

3
Because they belong to the owners so they take them to the home they are living in. If they buy a house that has a fridge in it then they may leave theirs in the home they are leasing out.
It is not uncommon for a refrigerator to not be included in a lease home. Refrigerator/Washer/Dryer are typically a tenants property. Some rentals do have all appliances and some charge extra per month to include them.
HI there!

It's actually very common for rental properties to come without the refrigerator, washer, and dryer. The only thing that is typically standard is the stove and dishwasher. However, I can setup a search for you if you'd like to find a rental with all appliances. Let me know how I can help. Talk to you soon...V