Rentals in Pettit-Rudisill>Question Details

Smith.edna89, Home Buyer in Fort Wayne, IN

why are u showing all the innercity low rated homes....realtors buy up all the homes..and put a big prices on these lower cost homes

Asked by Smith.edna89, Fort Wayne, IN Fri Oct 25, 2013

Answers

3
Charles Stone’s answer
The lower cost homes are used in a bait and switch scheme. The realtors will keep pushing you to higher priced homes and fail to try to sell the lower cost homes since they do not pay well but they serve as cheap bait to get your personal info.
these homes in the inner city have been brought many times and paid for by every owner that brought the homes and the banks and u realtors are ripping people off. u take peoples homes instead of helping peope keep their homes through the modification program...or hardship deals...u fatten ur own pockets...what do God think of all this corruption...in time we will all know.
FORECLOSURE homes setting around for 8 ...2....3...or more years is an eyeshore to the southside...of the city......years ago before my time the white men were doing the same crooked stuff today that they did when I was born...read the history of how the whites treated the blacks...it made me sick to my stomach and I had to put that ole southern book down...community should help everyone...not just u realtors taking everything to make ur self rise to another crooked level. how many homes have u taken from the community....and resold them ... or stole money more than u were suppose to get...rewrite the price and keep going...anyone with a conscience would not get over because their conscience would not let them...the bible says that "the poor u will have with u always...but u treat poor people wrong....how can u live with yourselves....knowning that I am the cause of a human being ...being homeless...Lords Will...Lord help the realtors...judges...lawyers