Rentals in Cedar Park>Question Details

Florence, Renter in Cedar Park, TX

who would I contact to find temporary housing in cedar park- (1 or 2 months)?

Asked by Florence, Cedar Park, TX Tue Jan 31, 2012

My daughter and her family live in Cedar Park- I would be coming from Michigan and need furnished housing for July/ August- I have a white highland terrier I am a retired teacher and may be looking to relocate near my daughter and her family.

Answers

3
Hi Florence,

You may want to look at a place called Candlewood Suites in Cedar Park. These are fully furnished hotel rooms you can rent for extended periods. They may be the easiest choice for your circumstances but I am not sure the cost. These types of places are for extended stays so they have discounted rates the longer you plan on being there.

Good luck to you and if you need any help I have lived in Cedar Park for over 7 years now. It's a fantastic place to call home, especially if you already have family in the area.

Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o.512.669.5599 m.512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com
Florence,
Another place to look is HomeAway.com and VRBO.com. If you don't mind driving about 15 minutes to get to your daughter, I would suggest looking at vacation rentals in Lago Vista and Point Venture. Most of the rentals are right on the lake (Lake Travis).

Hope this is helpful.
Gina Nyland
The Nyland Team
Prudential Texas Realty
Florence, look in the housing section on Craigslist. Good luck! If you ever want to prequalify for a home loan, please call 210-279-8441.