Rentals in Upland>Question Details

Elizabeth, Home Buyer in Silver Spring, MD

who wants to buy our house???

Asked by Elizabeth, Silver Spring, MD Mon May 6, 2013

Upland home, West 21st Street Cali

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Upland

Answers

9
Hi Elizabeth,

I specialize in Upland, California and know 21st Street very well. I would love to talk with you about listing your home. Please give me a call at 951-204-1864. I see you are out of town, and I can help you with all the details of selling your home. I have many buyers looking in Upland and the inventory is very low. Call me so we can talk about all the details.

Kind regards,

Joan Patterson, B.A., G.R.I., Realtor, License #01431647
951-204-1864
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 6, 2013
My guess is there are many people who would love to buy your house in today's market. I have lived and worked in the area for over 37 years so I know the area very well. Please contact me either through email or phone call and I can give you a free no obligation Market analysis of your home. My office is in Upland on the top of Euclid so I am very close. Looking forward to hearing from you. I currently have several buyers for that area as well. Thank you and have a great day!

Kari Brandler
1 Advanced Realty & Appraisal
R.E. License 01751970
Cell: (909) 292-6142
Email: kari.brandler@yahoo.com
Website: http://www.karibrandler.com
Good Evening Elizabeth,

I have a couple of questions for you.
1. Do you know approximately how much your home is worth?
2. What is the time frame in which you want to sell?
3. Are you interested in finding a replacement home or has one already been identified?
4. When can I sit down with you and help answer question number #1?

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Jose Ixmay
Is this a test? The inventory is low and every house in the market goes to escrow fast unless it is something wrong!!!! which might be fixable. Anyway I work in Upland and know the area very well.
Here is my information, love to help you sell it.
Leyla Afzalnia
951-318-4586
kbleyla@yahoo.com

Evergreen Realty
450 N. Mountain Ave.,# A
Upland, Ca 91786
DRE# 01495579
Hello Elizabeth, There is a very low inventory all across California. It will not take long to sell your home in Upland. If priced correctly, you should receive many offers. It is a sellers market! I have lived most of my life in Upland and attended Upland High School. I know the area very well. I would like very much to help you. I have worked with many clients from out of town. Please read my reviews. You can contact me via email and/or phone. ClydeProxRealestate@gmail.com (909)809_2317. Thanks you, Clyde Prox
Hello Elizabeth, I have buyers and can have it sold within a few days. How much and how soon do you want to sell it? Do you have an idea of the value yet? I can do a comparative market analysis and go over the numbers with you.

http://www.under640ficoscoreloans.com/Pages/ContactSheryl.aspx
Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
REO & Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
20+ Years Experience
DRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
9am till 9pm 7 days
http://youtu.be/MrygA2_8fAY
Hi Elizabeth, do you have a realtor listing the home for you right now? If not, I'd be glad to assist you. I live in Upland as well and have a few buyers who might be interested. Please contact me so that I can get more info on the home. Thank you.
I have several buyer in the this area. I'm about 3 blocks away from your property in Upland.
Elizabeth,
Every house will find a buyer if the house is well presented, well marketed, easy to see and priced right. If you have a great agent, they will insure this is the case. If this is not the case, ask them to revisit each of these 4 keys to make sure you have a good shot at finding a buyer. Best of luck.