Rentals in 33012>Question Details

Gladys Krock…, Renter in Hialeah, FL

who do i contact to rent a house in this area?

Asked by Gladys Krockel, Hialeah, FL Fri Jan 4, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 33012

Answers

6
Hi Gladys!

Work with a local agent.!!!!

If you see an ad here, or on Craigslist, for example, and it seems too good to be true - it most likely is a SCAM, so be careful, and never, ever, wire money to anyone who claims to be an owner, yet can't meet you in person at the house....................be wary if the rent is artificially low!!

The scammers out there can be very convincing..............they will usually give you a story about being out of state and ask you to wire money for keys....etc., etc.

If you find an unlisted property - have an agent verify that the owner IS actually the owner!!

Best wishes.........
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 5, 2013
I read what you wrote about the SCAMMERS that are out there it seems that every house I call about or request information about it turns out that the "Owners" are doing "Missionary"work in "Africa" or is "Out of State" I really need to find a House to rent by next month or asap looking in the Hialeah, Miami Gardens, Palm Springs North with a budget of $1300 I have kids and pets (dogs) looking for something with a yard.
Flag Tue Jun 25, 2013
Hi Gladys, Hope you're still looking! If so feel free to contact me. My company and I specialize in the Hialeah area.

Rocio Roca
Realty Empire
Gladys,

I'd be happy to help you find a house to rent near Hialeah. Send me an e-mail with answers to the following questions, and I'll send you a list of available properties.

1) Number of Bedrooms
2) Price Range
3) Locations - zip codes or town names
4) Do you have pets, if so are any over 20lbs.? What kind?
5) Is there any negative information that could be used against you regarding a HOA approval process? (Poor credit score, previous foreclosure/bankruptcy/short sale, criminal convictions)

Let me know, Ann
DO YOU NEED AN APARTMENT TO RENT ?
NUMBER OF BEDROOMS?
PRICE RANGE?
REGARDS,
HECTOR
Hi Gladys,

You can contact a Realtor who works the area you are interested in and they will assist in finding a property.

If you like feel free to contact me at info@StephanieLeon.net

Servicing Hialeah/Miami Lakes area.
Web Reference: http://www.SLeonRealtor.com