felwak, Renter in 15217

which high school this house belongs to? 1435 Parkview Blvd, Pittsburgh PA 15217

Asked by felwak, 15217 Sat Jul 14, 2012

Does Public transportatnion arrive to the location of this house?
How far is the Bus stop from that house

Answers

6

This is the Pittsburgh Public Schools, Tayler Alderdice is the High School.

If I can Help you in any other way, Please Call-412-298-2940
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 14, 2012
Public transportation is near by. With the new bus schedules, it would be wise to call the bus company and see exactly what the schedule and routes are.
Taylor Allderdice is the High School and there is public bus transportation nearby.
Not directly in front of the house. The bus does run through the plan though
It is the City of Pittsburgh school district. Minadeo is very close and Taylor Allderdice High School is an AWESOME academic school. The City does offer bussing but I do not believe it is door service, it is a corner stop. Did I answer your question? Any more, let me know!! Have a great day, Kathoeen
Thanks a lot Dear Kathy.
Flag Sat Jul 14, 2012
This is the address of the Sales and Leasing office of the Summerset at Frick Park neighborhood.

There are properties for sale on Parkview Blvd that claim to have both public and school transportation. I would contact the leasing office at 412 422 1144 to confirm what transportation is available. There may be school buses running in the neighborhood, but the nearest bus lines are at Forward and Beechwood Blvd or on Browns Hill Rd, which could be a considerable walk.
Thanks a lot Dear Brian for answering my question. and for the phone no. I will call them and ask
Flag Sat Jul 14, 2012